Pack of existing products showing wrong front image of one or several images

ch3coo

Hello, I'm running PS 1.6.4.1 default theme, friendly-URL on,

I have input all the products, and have started to input pack of existing products, and faced one annoying issue, when selecting the products from the list in the products area, it is selecting the correct product, but it shows the wrong image on the frontpage

post-1235646-0-59902000-1460718631_thumb.jpg

however in backoffice products fron image is correct

post-1235646-0-03220200-1460718977_thumb.jpg

Pls notice that i have input product name for the same model but with black color, however it selects again different image (in this case it selects concept art image, but again should select the black image)

(each product has its front image, concept art image and tech draw image with dimensions).

http://esat.kz/crystal/229-crystal.html (you can see the one that show the scheme with dimensions, but should show the product itself)

The product itself is having two different options (colors black and white).

on the 229-crystal.html that product should show the white's one front image.

Now i guess there is a walkaround if i hassle around with sql db thru phpmyadmin, but i couldnt find correct string to change the path to the correct image.

Your help will be extremely helpful.

Thanks

Esat.kz

I have found another issue. This particular model is using combinations (for colors), when entering into combination tab and editing each color by removing all other images (concept and tech draw) and remain only the main image. The pack of existing products (in my case page for the Crystal) will show the main image.

However when a customer will select that particular product, and see there are two color option, and select one of them, they will see only one main image, and not the other images.

So i think there should be an additional option from Presta dev, to select the corresponding image.

Still waiting for reply or solution or workaround

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2016 at 11:34 PM, musicmaster said:

I am not exactly sure what you are experiencing. But Prestashop does have a problem (for all products) when the default image is not the first one. In that case it selects in some situations the first one instead of the default.

Did you solved this issue?