Cannot modify header information

MikroTik_

Hi guys,

I have a serious problem.

In back office i change one value (display product count) from 4 to 5 and then I recieved blank pages on my website.

I activated reporting errors and there it is:

Could somebody help me, please? :)

Strict Standards: Declaration of Link::getCategoryLink() should be compatible with LinkCore::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL, $relative_protocol = false) in/data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/override/classes/Link.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/override/classes/Link.php:21) in /data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 845

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/override/classes/Link.php:21) in /data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 846

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/override/classes/Link.php:21) in /data/web/virtuals/114813/virtual/www/classes/Tools.php on line 241

That "Cannot modify header information" just tells you that there was an error message that disturbed the sending of the header. 

As in your case that error is just a "strict standards" warning it shouldn't be a problem when you switch the debug mode off.

The warning is about "/override/classes/Link.php". So this is an override that has been inserted by one of your modules. Opening the file will very likely tell you which module.