Help modifying the theme

Hello, if you look here

http://esclusivoitaliano.com/store/it

you'll see 6 images under the home page products but I'm going mad since the last one (Como) is on a new row instead under Roma as it should be.

I've 7 images so I'd like to have 2 row of three images and ona last image spanning three columns at the end but there's no way I can do that.

Can someone help me?

You need to edit your css code. Go to the file v_5_95939724d8e0ec4bd546e046d113458a_all.css (you can find it following this: themes/default-bootstrap/cache/v_5_95939724d8e0ec4bd546e046d113458a_all.css). There you have to define the width of each item.

Change the width of image 6 from 66,6% to 33,3%

#htmlcontent_home ul li.htmlcontent-item-5 {
   width: 33.33%; }

If your 7th page doesn't apear full width, you can write a similar code for it in the same file:

#htmlcontent_home ul li.htmlcontent-item-7 {
   width: 100%; }

You need to edit your css code. Go to the file v_5_95939724d8e0ec4bd546e046d113458a_all.css (you can find it following this: themes/default-bootstrap/cache/v_5_95939724d8e0ec4bd546e046d113458a_all.css). There you have to define the width of each item.

Change the width of image 6 from 66,6% to 33,3%

#htmlcontent_home ul li.htmlcontent-item-5 {
   width: 33.33%; }

If your 7th page doesn't apear full width, you can write a similar code for it in the same file:

#htmlcontent_home ul li.htmlcontent-item-7 {
   width: 100%; }

Sorry but this is incorrect as the file you mentioned is in the cache folder and not the actual CSS file that needs editing.

As soon as you clear the cache or do a force refresh the changes would be lost.

The correct file is located here       /modules/themeconfigurator/css/hooks.css.

The reason you see all.css is because smarty for css is set to on, with this set to off you can inspect the page and see the actual file to be edited.

@tdr170 You have right about the file. I am not a developer myself, and have no idea of how smarty works. I saw it there when checked the code and supposed it was the right one.  

Hey not a problem! Now you know.

Smarty basically combines all the CSS to one file to improve page load speed so this is why you see all.css if smarty was off you would see the corresponding css for the element you are inspecting, makes it easy to make changes from browser inspector and once happy you can then make the changes to the correct css file.