Google Indexing and Robots

Hi, In my Prestashop project to improve my ranking in Google shall I delete robots.txt from the root or still I had better to keep it and allow just certain pages to be indexed? if so which pages should be allowed? Will there be any threat if I delete robots.txt from my project?

Now that I have created robots.txt in my project none of the pages in my project are indexed by Google...

On which pages have you created the robot.txt? 

Delete the robot.txt from the pages you want to be indexed (home page, important categories, products, etc) and keep the robot.txt only on pages you do not want to be indexed.

I keep non-indexed the terms and conditions, privacy, shipping, contact and any other page with duplicate content or low value.  

Edited by Mila_omni (see edit history)

In Webmaster and in "Fetch as Google" part I noticed Modules and Tools in robot.txt make problem in my pages from Google perspective and then I deleted two below rows from robot.txt :

Disallow:  */Modules/

Disallow: */Tools/

By that now Google sees exactly what human sees on my site, however I am not sure if this change will make any problem or threat on my site since now search engines could have access to the pages using Modules and Tools !

Any idea?