Painfully Slow Scroll Speed in Front Office

detailfanatics

Hey everyone,

So I've been having this issue since I did my last update/last changed my theme, I can't quite remember, let's say it's been 2 months or so. I originally had changed to a new theme and then changed back to the default bootstrap theme because I wasn't happy with the theme I had chosen. Another update I had done was add a top bar with my categories. 

Since these updates, I'm not sure which one exactly, my site is not scrolling smoothly or quickly when using a mouse wheel on the page on a desktop. There are no scrolling issues on tablet or mobile versions. If you move your curser to the sidebar and scroll with the wheel it scrolls fine same if you use the arrow keys on your keyboard. 

I've checked yes to everything under CCC (Advanced Parameters -> Performance) and am not sure what else to do to fix this scroll issues. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

And my site for reference: http://www.detailfanatics.com/webstore

EDIT: I realized that I have "Never recompile template files" checked. If I change this to "Recompile templates if the files have been updated" might this fix my issue or could this break my site?

Edited by detailfanatics (see edit history)