After changing ISO 3166-2 and ISO 639-1 my shop gone offline

Purehate

Hello i saw those codes in localization as ''uk'', ''en'' i am not sure and i though it is better to change them to ''tr'' after saving i cant access to my dashboard and shop. How can i change these codes in my hosting? or any solution?

ISO 3166-2

ISO 639-1 

Ps version 1.6.1.4

i saw this

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Understanding+Local+Settings#UnderstandingLocalSettings-Localization.1

i am not sure if it is for my server i use godaddy as hosting (europe)

error 500 on browser

Edited by Purehate (see edit history)

What exactly did you done ? You can change ISO-CODE only on database, cause this is the central place for charset. If you made changes on back-office, you should undo what you did. Your database must be installed with the corresponding charset. Ask for the support of your provider, if you want to change charset.

now i'm using phpmyadmin but i dont know what to change, i cant find _LOCALE_LANGUAGE 

You will not find it on there and I suggest to don't touch these crucial things if you are not an expert in php, mysql, serveradministration. Ask support from your provider a) to backup your shop to the time before you did these changes and b ) to set the correct charset on database.