Global.css !?

Does anyone have issues like global.css been slow whenever they're trying to edit global.css? I'm using Prestashop 1.6.4 

And global.css simply freezes and won't open at all. Please help!  :angry:  

I've attached a picture to show where it usually gets stuck and unless I close that tab nothing else happens.

Picture >>> 

post-1176147-0-95516700-1458866230_thumb.jpg

You are trying to edit the file with which editor ? cPanel, Plesk ? Any other editor which connects to your server directly and it is installed on your local PC ? If yes, so it is a problem of your hosting or internet connection in this case.

Try to use filezila and notepad++, by downloading the file, changing your needs and uploading it again to your server.

• Like 1

You are trying to edit the file with which editor ? cPanel, Plesk ? Any other editor which connects to your server directly and it is installed on your local PC ? If yes, so it is a problem of your hosting or internet connection in this case.

Try to use filezila and notepad++, by downloading the file, changing your needs and uploading it again to your server.

Yes Using Cpanel.... I will try what you using file zila and notepad ++ thanks.

In this case it is a server problem and you should contact your provider. Perhaps it is a configuration problem, our your provider added some package restrictions, which means, changes made through cPanel takes effect only after xxx minutes.

Working with filezilla should take immediately effect after you upload changed file to the server. ;)

Hi selectshop.at

I did everything and nothing changes. I used filezila to download the CSS file and Notepad ++ to edit and nothing happened. I tried to change the left categories color which I believe is in html/themes/default-bootstrap/css/global.css line 6512. No matter what I do, clear cache,history,sign back in, refresh nothing happens...and this goes to all the css files. I don't know what's happening. I'm using PS 1.6.4

You should use. It will be a must on all Prestashop versions over 1.6. in future.

To change the color for category block you must change it on block block of your theme global.css,

.block .title_block, .block h4 {

background AND border-top: change the color there. Background is line 6514

Round about line 6097 you will find again the block. You changed there too the color? The best what you can do, for to change a color is to search for this specific color and change all the lines with this color by mass to your new one (not one by one).

.block .title_block a:hover,
    .block h4 a:hover {
      color:

• 2 years later...