Create database tables installtion error in 1.6.1.4 version

Hi,

I am new to prestashop, i have downloaded prestashop1.6.1.4 version and while installing its failing after 12% and getting error at Create database tables

1. SQL error on query All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead

And i am using WAMP server

attached screenshot for the same plz help me to install prestashop in my local system.

Thanks in Advance.

my mail id: [email protected]

post-1074269-0-82873400-1458830481_thumb.jpg

Hello, I could solve this problem by modifying the db_structure.sql file, I leave the file, download it and copy it in the folder C: \ wamp \ www \ prestashop \ install \ data (for my case use wampserver, so the path to your pc can change, you can also look up the code and edit that file yourself with notepad, but it is easier with Dreamweaver

Luck!!

since surpassed that step, I get an error in 34% of the facility, which can not be solved, if you know something, I appreciate your help.

Thanks and many Greetings !!

Hola, pude solucionar ese problema modificando el archivo db_structure.sql, te dejo el archivo, descárgalo y copialo en la carpeta C:\wamp\www\prestashop\install\data (para mi caso uso wampserver, por lo que la ruta en tu pc puede cambiar, también, puedes buscar el código y editar ese archivo tu mismo con notepad, pero es más fácil con Dreamweaver

Suerte!!

ya que superado ese paso, me aparece un error al 34% de la instalación, que aún no puedo resolver, si sabes algo, agradezco tu ayuda.

Gracias y muchos Saludos!!

post-382672-0-63152800-1459098180_thumb.jpg