Missing Database Table

cscreenstore

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how you replace a missing database table.

I tried to edit a Catalog Price Rule but got a prestashopdatabase exception message for the ps_manufacturer_lang table.

When I checked the database with phpMyAdmin the table is there but when you click on the table name a message says that the table doesn't exist.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Kathleen

Do you have a backup of the database, if not some host back this up automatically and you can use that to restore the table.

Do you have alot of products or is this a new install, I can upload a blank table that you can use but you would have to add all product info from scratch.

Hello tdr170,

Thanks for replying. I am not online yet so there is no great urgency to fix the problem. As I was waiting for a reply I pretty much figured out this was not going to be easy. I don't have a lot of products - around 300 - but I don't want to have to start from scratch. I think I am going to have to do a bit of importing and exporting to solve the problem.

If I run into more problems, or if I solve the problem I'll post again.  Thanks

P.S If anybody out there knows how you can suddenly lose a database table I would like to know, as the database was working perfectly yesterday.

Kathleen