Order Status Change show error "An error occurred while sending the e-mail to the customer."

rdaniel2p

In the orders panels show the error : An error occurred while sending the e-mail to the customer.

when we trying to send or resend a order status

We have prestashop vers 1.6.1.3

in the php log error we found this error :

Division by zero in /home/drgood5/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 75

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: column in /home/drgood5/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 75

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/drgood5/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same trouble to. Not sure how to fix this or how do I update to 1.6.1.5 so I will not have the trouble? I don't want to lose my template I bought or anything like that. Any help on this would be great.  I noticed at the bottom of order of customers what  does Sources  mean?  Sorry I can not get my file to up load  still trying.Error mail.html

post-1250102-0-57668600-1474374128_thumb.png

post-1250102-0-81289700-1474374144_thumb.png

post-1250102-0-82820300-1474374167_thumb.png

Edited by SherryM (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm now having this issue. So annoying. It was all working fine, I get An error occurred while sending the e-mail to the customer.

I try to send a test email and I get another error message. I have basic settings enabled, using PHP email, and email logging on.

Can anyone help? I'm supposed to be launching soon and now these emails have just stopped working...

:(

Hi

How I cleared my data I went to the back office of prestashop and looked for the mod called PrestaShop Cleaner be careful and read what it says I only use the bottom 2 one that says Functional integrity constraints  and the other one called Database cleaning  . I leave the tops ones along I don't want to delete my orders or all my stuff in my store or I think if you did that than you would lose everything and have to start all over. Hope that helps you there are a lot of better people that can help you with this. As always before you do anything back up all your files. Im just learning how to make sure I do a back up

• Like 1

• 1 year later...