Checkout Page Problem (TOO WIDE)

Hello,

I've got trouble with check-out page on my website - it's too wide and it cuts first letters. Print screens attached. I tried to change some values in order-steps.tpl, responsive.css and order-opc.css but without any luck. It's my first website based on Prestashop and I have no idea how I can fix this bug. Any help would be much appreciated!

post-913479-0-91890800-1458602248_thumb.png

post-913479-0-31064500-1458602134_thumb.png

Edited by be24online (see edit history)

I can offer two advice's 1) post url of front office because community can supply exact fix 2) using google chrome for example on incorrect page right click page and select inspect element.  There are very good tools built in and you can even modify the .css your browser uses to try fix.  Then you can use same tool to make design changes in browser you can then use in actual file.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I can offer two advice's 1) post url of front office because community can supply exact fix 2) using google chrome for example on incorrect page right click page and select inspect element.  There are very good tools built in and you can even modify the .css your browser uses to try fix.  Then you can use same tool to make design changes in browser you can then use in actual file.

Good luck!

You were very helpful, thank you! I did what you suggested. I found the right file and style using "'inspect element' tool" in Firefox. I just had to add properties and problem solved. Change affected other inner pages, but I'll find the way to fix that.

Thanks again!