[Solved] Editing the information pages

LOL. Every newbie asks this, including myself.
2 Ways:

1. (Easiest way) In back office, go to tools/translations, then in Modify translations choose the front office translations in the drop down, and click on the flag. Make your changes to the neccessary page here, and many others!
2. in root/themes/prestashop/mentions.tpl (for example) you can make your changes (if i remember the directory structure right from memory). Note you should make your own theme and shouldn't modify the default one.

Hope that helps.
- Rory

Thanks a lot, man. I spent an hour looking for this page...

I was looking at your site. What module do you have installed for that interesting drop-down menu you have at the top of the screen? Also, how did you add that "Over $100 shippings free" image to the top?

No problem, glad I could help. That's the nav bar module created by AMWDesign. It's available on this form in the modules section. The shipping image was added with the help of AMWDesign, but basically in header.tpl, there was a div created and it was styled in global.css. If you want the exact code let me know, and I will find and copy it for you.
Take care,
Rory

Thanks a lot, man. I spent an hour looking for this page...

I was looking at your site. What module do you have installed for that interesting drop-down menu you have at the top of the screen? Also, how did you add that "Over $100 shippings free" image to the top?

No problem, glad I could help. That's the nav bar module created by AMWDesign. It's available on this form in the modules section. The shipping image was added with the help of AMWDesign, but basically in header.tpl, there was a div created and it was styled in global.css. If you want the exact code let me know, and I will find and copy it for you.
Take care,
Rory

That would be cool. The spacing on the image on my site is weird, and its a little bare up there. Id like to center out the logo and maybe add a few things to it. Heres a link to my site, so you know what I mean: New Game Plus

What's the best way to modify global.css file, i.e., what's the best GUI tool (freeware/open-source, if possible) to modify CSS files, especially the Prestashop CSS?

Also, if you could post the code for the images that you displayed on the header, that'll be cool.

• 2 weeks later...
LOL. Every newbie asks this, including myself.
2 Ways:

1. (Easiest way) In back office, go to tools/translations, then in Modify translations choose the front office translations in the drop down, and click on the flag. Make your changes to the neccessary page here, and many others!
2. in root/themes/prestashop/mentions.tpl (for example) you can make your changes (if i remember the directory structure right from memory). Note you should make your own theme and shouldn't modify the default one.

Hope that helps.
- Rory

Hello Rory,

I had saw your website and you really work out something. I wish can ask a question regarding how can you modified the information module.
1. How we can add items and link in this module?
2. Can we use different language to add to the information module?

Thanks,

Henry