[SOLVED] Category and Product page layout issue

Hi all, I've tried searching for this issue on the forums but not coming across anything that can help.

I've been making amendments to the CSS file for the default Prestashop theme (indigo47.net) but have made a change which has resulted in the view and add to cart buttons moving from the right of the page when viewing products in a category to underneath the product image.

Whatever I did has also moved the Buy Box on the product page itself to also move down and under the image and I am desperately trying to retrace my steps to work out what has caused them to move.

Can anyone help at all as totally desperate now after spending 6 hours trying to locate the issue.

Thanks

It looks like the widths of the divs are too big to both fit on the same line. Try reducing the widths of ul#product_list li div.center_block and ul#product_list li div.right_block in css/global.css in your theme's directory to fix the product listings and reduce the widths of #primary_block #pb-left-column and #primary_block #pb-right-column to fix the product page.