Cannot import my .csv file

When attempting to import my .csv file I get the following message: Invalid CSV file or delimiter.

Originally, I downloaded an Excel CSV file from my supplier, edited it to make sure I had only acceptable PrestaShop headings and then saved it as a .csv file. I got the Invalid CSV file or delimiter. so I opened the file in Notepad and the commas were there and everything looked okay but further attempts got the same results. I then saved the text file as .csv and tried that without success.

So now I am out of ideas and I will greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

P.S. I also created a new, simple, file in Excel and saved it as a .csv file but it still did not work.

When attempting to import my .csv file I get the following message: Invalid CSV file or delimiter.

Originally, I downloaded an Excel CSV file from my supplier, edited it to make sure I had only acceptable PrestaShop headings and then saved it as a .csv file. I got the Invalid CSV file or delimiter. so I opened the file in Notepad and the commas were there and everything looked okay but further attempts got the same results. I then saved the text file as .csv and tried that without success.

So now I am out of ideas and I will greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

P.S. I also created a new, simple, file in Excel and saved it as a .csv file but it still did not work.

I just tried a test file from another member and it worked. So I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with my .csv file. Thanks for the help ...