Err_Too_Many_Redirects

akrom

Please help!

I am running prestashop latest version on Linux server. My shop worked fine until two three days back when i started to get 

This web page has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Reload
Hide details

The web page at http://www.akrom.eu/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Learn more about this problem.

I really don’t know where is the error as i didn’t make any changes and also i contacted my host and they didn’t make it either.

I tried every solution i found on forums and net but it does not help. The problem is not with check out page as suggested

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem and turning friendly URLs on or off has no affect and the problem still exists.

I'm using the hosted cloud option and only have 1 product added so far and already I'm having problems!  I've followed the set up wizard and then redirected my own domain/URL to the prestashop site.  I only noticed the problem after changing the default URL from the subdomain provided by prestashop cloud to my own URL.

• 8 months later...