How Show All Zones Carriers In Guest Chechout Before Insert The Dilevery Adress

GNDavid

I have 2 question:

How prestashop shose the carrier before have the adress of dilevery?

I have 3 diferente carriers:

one for a zone and the other 2 carriers in other zone. And I have guest checkout.

When a cliente chose a product before make login and go to checkout (to guest checkout) only the 2 carriers of 1 zone are display. If the cliente want to send the dilevery to the other zone is not correct. (i know that when he put the adress it will be corrected. But that is not good for the cliente.

So the second question is: how can i show all the carriers (of all zones) in checkout before the cliente put the adress?

( i read a lot in the fórum but i dont find this answer only to say the carrier to the zone where the cliente is, i dont want that because my clientes my want to send to other country)

• 8 months later...

Yes you noticed issue of PrestaShop where if you have several countries that are

covered with carriers for non-logged users by default it does select default country 

and its zone. In that case shipping price can be calculated wrong for those users.

We noticed same thing and made module (paid) that gives right shipping price even

for non-logged users. You can check it out at 

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/562363-module-prestashop-international-shipping-carrier-localization-pro/

• Like 1