Prestashop Official Partner Service Guarantee System

wild fish

Prestashop has listed some official partners for web hosting. 

Customer chooses them only because Prestashop recommend them and lists them on the website. 

But what if customer buys their service and turns out that their service is extremely bad? 

Is there a guarantee system for the customers?

I personally purchase the web hosting service from Arvixe, only because i want to use prestashop and i saw this is the official partner of prestashop. I buy the service and my payment was deducted successfully from paypal, and yet the system has shown payment failure. I write support ticket to ask them solve the problem since feb 3 and not reply. I go for live chat for over 3 times. And each time, it is a promise answer, but no solution not following up results coming. One time, the live chat staff says their technical person will reach me within one day. Another, the staff confirms me that she has summited my problem to her manager and ask me to wait. And again, this is  only a promise to solve, but the problem not solved after 20 days. Today I paid for over 20 days, but I could not use their service. Is this a cheater  or something? 

It is my first time in prestashop and it is a very unhappy experience. I will never recommend Arvixe to anyone, how can prestashop recommend it to customers trusting you?

So your recommendation of partners actually influence your quality of experience offered the the customer, even though I like prestashop service staff, very efficient and to the point for any problem. 

• 2 weeks later...