Multistore Url Problem

FerreireX

Hi

I have created my store, and enable the multistore option.

The second store i add another domain but don't work... I need to install the Prestashop in the other domain? need to be the same version? need to install all modules and themes?

Im checking in http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Managing+Multiple+Shops but i don't find any information about need to have the prestashop installation in both domains.

I don't understand what do you mean with "cpanel = park to main domain plesk = alias to main domain" but i will try when go home.

So, i don't need to have the prestashop installed in both's domains?

In cpanel i just have added the domain and i try in differents computers and show every time the same error.

I don't understand what do you mean with "cpanel = park to main domain plesk = alias to main domain" but i will try when go home.

So, i don't need to have the prestashop installed in both's domains?

In cpanel i just have added the domain and i try in differents computers and show every time the same error.

Hi, no you do not need install for each shop.

in cpanel, you alias the domain to the main domain

When you say error, please be specific, what type of error/observation?

Hi @elpatron

I complete for deleted the Domain2.com

After go to cPanel - Parked Domains - Add Domain - Manage Redirection for Domain1.com

Is this?

Now is going for Domain1.com

------

Now i delete the Redirection for Domain1.com and show just a default server information.

-------

The error show before is:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

park is not 'redirect' so drop that idea else it will never work..lol.  PS must see the inbound http host, which it will with cpanel park.  (note clear browser cache often while testing else you will have unpredictable results)

why redirect does not work, so when we have the 2nd-nth multishop, prestashop can match and serve that store configuration.

I think you are close and are following correct path.

• 3 weeks later...