Change Unit Price Based On Quantity Discount On Product Page

megala

Hi,

I have setup quantity based discount using Specific Price settings. It displays a volume discount box on the product  page. However when I change quantities, unit price is not updated to show discount. What I was wondering is if ots possible to make it work like how it does on the checkout summary page, There, when you update quantities using the plus minus button, prices change and discount is displayed.

Are there any addon that can do this?

Thanks

post-1056417-0-63475800-1456155448_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I have setup quantity based discount using Specific Price settings. It displays a volume discount box on the product  page. However when I change quantities, unit price is not updated to show discount. What I was wondering is if ots possible to make it work like how it does on the checkout summary page, There, when you update quantities using the plus minus button, prices change and discount is displayed.

Are there any addon that can do this?

Thanks

Hi, this should work by default with PrestaShop. You might have a javascript error on your page and it could be preventing the price to change. Can you send me a link to your website so I can have a look?

Also you can check out this free module which displays the product price based on how much quantity the user inputs: http://premiumpresta.com/en/modules/24-product-price-by-quantity.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...