1.6.1.4 Csv Import Not Working

Hello,

I am actually strugling with importing a CSV file and I am still receiving errors.  I did EVERYTHING as it is on manual and it is still not working. Those are error which I am receiving:

1. Amerykanka BARI (ID: 4394) cannot be saved
  2. Property Product->name is empty

and as a warning

• Rewrite link for (ID: 4394) was re-written as friendly-url-autogeneration-failed.

I tried to ignore the ID, I tried to type url manualy, I tried to delete ID and it is still not working. I

I also tried to import original Prestashop product CSV file and even with that I am receiving the same error... Prestashop 1.6.1.4 Maybe someone can check is it only my problem in 1.6.1.4?

Please help me  :(

-------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Problem was on my hosting (hekko.pl).

In Preferences -> SEO & URL i cart "Set up URL" set "Disable Apache's mod_security" on "YES".

Edited by hakeryk2 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

Same issue here... 

i've set "Disable Apache's mod_security" on "yes" 

My PHP is  5.5.32

I'm unable to import products... I'm boring with this import function ! I spent so many times !!!

Can someone help me ?

Regards,

Laurent.

Hi !

My need is to export from a shop (PS1.6.0.9) and import to another(PS1.6.1.4).

I use phpmyadmin to create the SQL query because the query is rejected by Presta ! (another bug ?)

In fact, after many, many, many tests, I think that the issue comes with separators and delimiters...

In some text I have a ";" in html entities... and my separator is also ";"

I also have issues with text encoding... Whan importing into excel, some chars are changed, especially french chars !

In fact, i have multi issues and don't find good way to get a correct import into my web site

• 2 weeks later...

I do have the same problem. I want to update the amount of products in my store for many products. I get errors and the amounts are not updated. Even if I try one product and I don't get any error, the amount isn't updated.

My main problem is that it seems to work most of the time, but the amounts in stock are not updated.

We used to use the csv import function for updating our stock - changing the amounts of existing products using the product reference as key.

This ain't working anymore.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I use the version Prestashop 1.6.1.6. And I want to import products as CSV file for 3 days.

The import process will be constantly interrupted with the same or similar message:

"INSERT INTO` prstshp_category_product` (`id_category`,` id_product`, `position`) VALUES ( '289', '1363', '1416'), ( '291', '1363', '385') "

and I can not continue.

It is clear that the number combinations that occur more often than once, will be be defined as the same number, although as whole numbers they are not the same: 75649 = 564. If in any number at least a three-digit number is repeated, it is defined as equal and interrupted the process. How can I stop this?

Thanks in advance

Vivien

post-1055382-0-46132000-1471763726_thumb.jpg