Prestashop User In Vancouver Canada?

1Luciano

Hi all,

I would like to set up a small group of ecommerce owners use PrestaShop in the Metro Vancouver and around Surrey,delta,Coquitlam,Richmond,White Rock etc... this is to help each other who are struggling with marketing, markieting strategies, advertising, product sourcing, shipping, and any other experience that falls within selling online or marketing.

If you're interested, kindly leave a message and your location, eg. Richmond I'm In. Kinda like that.

Blessings.

post-1176147-0-60185200-1454992466_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in Surrey/Mission area. Just setting up a shop for a buddy of mine. Normally I'd use Drupal/Ubercart/Commerce but I needed to quick setup with no effort (Drupal takes some time to get a tempale going) so decided to go with Presta.

I'm still on the fence whether I will use Presta for two more personal store sites. Really hate Boostrap and the block/navigation/top menu is quite crippled unless you know how to program and can do your own custom mods. Kind of find it ridiculous how limited you are to navigation menus.

I'm still up for a meeting as we could pool resources/funds for custom modules/mods.

• Like 1

I'm in Surrey/Mission area. Just setting up a shop for a buddy of mine. Normally I'd use Drupal/Ubercart/Commerce but I needed to quick setup with no effort (Drupal takes some time to get a tempale going) so decided to go with Presta.

I'm still on the fence whether I will use Presta for two more personal store sites. Really hate Boostrap and the block/navigation/top menu is quite crippled unless you know how to program and can do your own custom mods. Kind of find it ridiculous how limited you are to navigation menus.

I'm still up for a meeting as we could pool resources/funds for custom modules/mods.

Hello

You can contact me in PM of what you would like to do, I can contact many people over the Canada to help you with that and set up a meeting / webbex.

PM me or join our Candian page  : https://www.facebook.com/prestashopcanada/

We will see what we can do for you ;)

Thanks

• razaro locked this topic