Ps 1.6.1.4 One-Page Checkout & Minimum Purchase Total Required + Advanced Eu Compliance Bug

Hi,

tried on a fresh install several times but it seems to be a bug .

Looks like Minimum purchase total required is totally ignored if u have OPC enabled and  Advanced Eu Compliance module installed and with "enable 'Advanced checkout page' " on YES

Did someone else notice that too?

Edited by sooroos (see edit history)

I just checked on my test site and is very different in how it tells you, on the one page check out you have to click on the accept terms at bottom of page before you get the warning, but I did get one.

The way the 5 step does it puts it right in your face before you can even create an account, on 1 page I was ablt to create an account still did not see a warning then once I clicked the terms at bottom there is in my opinion a small warning and it just stops you from getting to the payment block.

I looked the contollers and this is basically because in 1 page there is 1 step in 5 step they use step 0 to stop the tansaction if the minimum is not met.

That I can not say I actually never used this function just tested in 1.6 after you posted this to see what the issue might be.

I did look at the code in the order controller in 1.5 and 1.6 they are almost exactly the same so I changed the 1.6 code to match 1.5 and that just breaks the order page.

In your store on one page do you get the message at bottom of 1 page that a minimum amount is required after clicking the I agree to terms statement.

it is definitely advance eu compliance module.

Tested again on fresh install without this module and it works.

i installed advance eu compliance and enabled this option

Enable 'Advanced checkout page'

and the minimum checkout amount is bypassed like np
i will edit my original post

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

i have a slight problem -> i have installed the advance eu compliance module v2.01 - prestashop version 1.6.1.4 -> for some reason the delivery time shows up double? - when i go into BO -> open the module and save it again without changing anything it looks ok in the FO...but only for very short time -> any idea how to fix this...funny as this seems to be a known bug in EU legal?

any help appreciated...thanks, Tom

• 1 year later...

I have a big problem with the checkout page, you cannot see the box to tick for the terms and condiitons, is there an easy way to make it bigger - just like the payment buttons would be ideal, i have lots of abandoned carts as people cannot see they have to click it before it allows them to order.

Is there also a way to spell Cheque correctly for the UK or do we have to stick with the American check, also for the UK it should be bank transfer rather than wire ?

Any help would be gratefully received.

checkout page1.jpg

Edited by Mrs Maggot (see edit history)