Uncaught --> Smarty In Admin Panel

Hi, 

I'm getting this error while trying to access to the admin panel of my shop:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'controllers/modules/login_addons.tpl' <-- thrown in/home/omg507/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

I really don't know why, the Smarty Caching is disabled and it just happened by itself, it was perfectly good before.

Please, any help would be great. Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Hi there. I am getting this same error:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'controllers/modules/login_addons.tpl' <-- thrown in /home2/luandjuc/public_html/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I do not have a file called login_addons.tpl at all. In my controllers/ folder, there is not even a modules subfolder, let alone the login_addons.tpl.

Is this something I can download and paste in? I'm not a developer, but I'm doing my best to solve this by using error reporting in my browser.

Edited by tombock1 (see edit history)

Alright. Well, I'm not getting any errors anymore, and my admin login now shows up. But, now there is a new problem that I'm trying to troubleshoot. When I type in my username and password, nothing happens. The login page literally reloads. Also, the "I Forgot My Password" link does absolutely nothing as well and it just links back to the login page. I'm probably off topic now, but if anyone can address or redirect me to a new Support thread, that would be great.

I tried looking through the source code for my login page, but unfortunately I'm not a developer, so I'm struggling to understand what is missing. Here is the link to my login page if this helps. Maybe there is something wrong with the admin token???

http://luandju.com/shop/psadmin/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=706448592728b666602713fec183b4d8