Orders not showing up in Back office or customer accounts.

Hi All,

Can anyone help me, my website shop orders are not showing up in my back office or my customer accounts. I am using Paypal and apparently I need to put PDT and IPN scripts onto my website some how for the orders to show up. If anyone can help with this problem I would appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Below is an email from Paypal I received to do with this problem.

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.temptation.org.uk/modules/paypal/validation.php

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

You need to change the permissions of all the files and folders under /modules (including the dir itself) to 755.
It's currently set to 777 and much like most hosting companies these day, php scripts that are set to 777 will not run (because they are very insecure).

You can tell it's working when you try to access the validation.php file from your browser and you don't see an "Error 500" message.

That should solve your problem, no need to change anything else on the paypal site.

Hi

When I put http://www.temptation.org.uk/modules/paypal/validation.php into browser I get

Warning: require_once(/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/te/mp/ta/temptation.org.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/gcheckout.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/te/mp/ta/temptation.org.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/validation.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/te/mp/ta/temptation.org.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/gcheckout.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/te/mp/ta/temptation.org.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/validation.php on line 4

Any ideas would be appreciated.