[SOLVED] can not receive email sent from "contact us" page

• 3 weeks later...

The below solution did not worked for me. Kindly Help!

In /tools/swift/Swift/Message.php line #79
From
 $this->setFrom("");

To
  $this->setFrom("[email protected]");

In /tools/swift/Swift.php after line 370
Find:
 if (!($has_reply_to = $message->getReplyTo())) $message->setReplyTo($from);

Add the following code after 370 line:
 if (!$has_reply_to[0])
    $message->setReplyTo($from->getAddress());

In /tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/MailSend.php line # 159
Add
 $params = "";

• 2 weeks later...

@Tomerg3, I have a very strange situation. All emails work only in one case: if the addressee of the email is in the format anyname@domain_on_which_runs_my_prestashop.com

The above provided solution (source code modification) did help and I can add all language files are there in the mails/xx folders.

Here is my current situation, PLEASE HELP anyone!!!

- emails sent from my contact form arrive if the email address mentioned in PS Back Office > Employees > Contacts is an email in the format anyname@domain_on_which_runs_my_prestashop.com

- emails sent from my contact form do not arrive to any email address in other format (gmail, yahoo, etc.)

- emails with confirmation of order or any change of status do not arrive to customers registered on the website APART if the customer registered has an address in the format anyname@domain_on_which_runs_my_prestashop.com (that is to say only ME)

- emails with new password (after password reset) do not arrive as well APART if the customer registered has an address in the format anyname@domain_on_which_runs_my_prestashop.com (that is to say only ME)

- I am not using SMTP configuration in PS Back Office > Preferences > Email. I am using PHP mail ()...

- and it seems it works: as per your proposal on another Prestashop forum thread (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/40914/P0/configuring___using_prestashop/total_stop_of_all_ps_emails_ps_or_isp) I have created a basic PHP file and run it on my server:
<?
mail("[email protected]","test email","test email");
?>

Emails have been sent successfully to all kind of email addresses (not only to emails in the format: anyname@domain_on_which_runs_my_prestashop.com)

I will be very very very grateful for help on this situation!!!!

Thanks,
Lube