Hi,

I am trying to configure the module 'Tm Social Login' and was just wondering how to do this. Each time I test it, I get a message saying:

'Given URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.'

Can someone please let me know how to set this up properly?!?!

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to configure the module 'Tm Social Login' and was just wondering how to do this. Each time I test it, I get a message saying:

'Given URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.'

Can someone please let me know how to set this up properly?!?!

Thanks

your shop uses facebook app id (library) that is not associated with your domain.

you must have own app id that is associated with your shop domain.

if you have this app id, and if you use it in your social login module  - this means that your shop uses another app id that is a part of other facebook module (or sometimes part of theme).

it's well know bug for me :-)

• 3 weeks later...