HACK ATTEMPT -can't delete order or cancel products!

sm3004

Hi,

some potential fraudster from Indonesia tried to use a (most likely stolen) Credit Card to buy from our shop. Our payment gateway said the purchase is authorised, however PrestaShop is giving very awkward warnings and behavior. We sell Women's clothes and this person is a GUY with a canadian credit card ordering to Indonesia, and he ordered $1500 worht of clothing, 100% it's fraud.

Now, I cancelled the order in PrestaShop, but I cannot cancel the products from the order in order to make them go back to our inventory. PrestaShop is giving a warning that he/she only paid $1.00 instead of the actual ~$1500 and when I try canceling the products to update the stock, I am getting the following error:

Hack attempt (Order -> total_paid_real = -97)

How do I deal with this order? Please see the screenshots, I just want to cancel it and reupdate my stock levels, as he has bought over 24 items that noone else can purchase at the moment because I cannot put them back in stock!

PLEASE HELP!!!

21353_yakhpPMBWzjya5Kgf3Y4_t

21355_bqzhXzc0J2jZIetOWL4O_t

Nevermind, I cancelled the order and it put the stock back automatically, although the order is still showing the items...

Does that mean that if I just cancel an entire order via the drop down menu, all stock gets put back and I don't have to do the items manually?

I used to cancel the items, then sleect cancel order from the drop down menu. Was I essentially putting the stock back twice in the past? Haven't noticed any stock errors...

EDIT: Can someone please enlighten me as to why my Credit Card processing company (EWAY) accepted a payment of ~$1500 and says the funds have been accepted, but PrestaShop is saying the person only payed $1 and set the status of the order to Payment ERROR? This is confusing me...