Cart Rules Controller Not Found

We have this error in our cart rules: Controller not found

Yet all the files are there and I have no idea what went wrong. Since we had previously employed a freelancer to install a coupon add-on a few versions ago, I am suspecting that they might have done something to our database that inherits now to cause that error. I have pasted below the ps_cart_rule table. Could anyone point out if all the settings are correct? Much obliged…  :)

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-05%20at%2012.33.

Print view - phpMyAdmin 4.0.10.7.pdf

Have you enabled PS debug mode?  If not you may get more bug info.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

What is you PS version?

How do you create the problem?

Here is 1.6.1.3 snapshot of where issue might be:  (note you can download your version of ps to review files here)

01.04.2016-11.10.png
http://screencast.com/t/O8somTZdm

Did try turning on debug yet there has been no info pertaining to this. We have also checked if any files are missing and tried uploading again AdminCartRulesController.php to ../controllers/admin/

Our PS version is 1.6.1.3 and the problem has always been there since we upgraded from 1.4.5

Edited by Cha Wang (see edit history)

with 1.6, back office-->performance-->here you can disable 1) non-ps modules and 2) overrides

disable one at a time and test.

tip: most prestanerds could probably resolve this in short order with proper access, consider post in job offers if you find yourself tiring of my 20 questions and are not able to resolve on your own.

good luck!

• 8 months later...