Secure your e-shop with CrawlTrack and CrawlProtect

Mephivio

• 2 weeks later...

hi Citrix34

yes, I do
I'd posted this thread in the french side of this forum.

You must put the tag generated by Crawltrack in the top of all php files, just after the <?
I use it since one year in the old Joomla version 1.0.15 and was never hacked.
It really stops attacks.

Try it

best regards

• 1 month later...

hi,

I use Prestashop 1.3.
I inserted the Crawltrack tag on top of all php files. It seemed to work fine, but when I tried to log in the BO, I got an error (employee does not exist) and I could not log in the BO anymore. I spent many hours to find out why (reset admin password with myPHPAdmin didn't help).
I found out that if you insert the Crawltrack tag in the file images.inc.php, then you can not access the BO anymore. After I removed it, I could log in.
So, you can insert the tag in all the php files except image.inc.php

hope this helps...

• 1 month later...

Did any of you guys change the CMOD permissions as Crawlprotect indicates on their site below? If so, what folders did you specifically change concerning CMOD?

"CrawlProtect will propose you to put a chmod 505 for your folder, so nobody, even you, will have the right to write in it and so to add any malicious script.
You will have to switch back to 755 (to have for you and only you the right to write) to make modification on your site. It may be somewhat restrictive, but not that much given the ease of use of CrawlProtect.

For your files, it's the same principle but in that case CrawlProtect will propose chmod 404, and you will have to change to chmod 644 to make modification."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't know why you guys insert the tag in all top php files.
In the Crawltrack wiki it is said you only need to insert the tag to the index.php in the root.

I've just checked the instruction and it says: ''You just have to be sure that the tag will be present on all of your site pages.

Now an issue with crawlprotect, installing on localhost wamp no problem, but on live server prestashop 1.3 everything is giving error 403, after
generating the htaccess file, whole site is blocked. Anyone encounterd this problem ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I asked on the forum CrawlTrack but redirected me here.
The problem is the integration CrawlTrack in Presta 1.2.4.
Well, at the trailing tag to index.php crawltrack are just recorded visiting shop homepage.
Adding tag for the footer will crash completely shop.
Most crawltrack works when the tag will add to config.inc.php unfortunately not given then the return reffered links, browsers, etc ...

Does anyone solved the problem of integration CrawlTrack with Presta?

I have friendly URLs turned on.

Sorry for my woodish english.