Translation Problems - Still Have Some Words Not Translated

Hi everyone!

I'm new in prestashop. The version that I'm using is 1.5.6.3.

I have now the template that is available in Portuguese from Portugal.

The problem is that some words still in English. For example, where the people create their accounts still all in english.

Check it where: http://www.fly-baby.net/lojaonline/index.php?controller=authentication&back=my-account

What shoud I do?

Many thanks.

Thank you. That is the problem now. I will try to translate:

Aviso! A sua configuração PHP está a limitar o número máximo de campos permitidos num formulário 1000 para max_input_vars.
Por favor, peça ao seu fornecedor de alojamento para aumentar este limite para 1437 pelo menos ou altere o ficheiro de tradução manualmente.

The configurationp of PHP is limiting the max number of fields permited in one form 1000 for max_input_vars.

Pleas, ask your suplier of hosting to increase that limit for 1437 at least or change the document of translation manually.

Sorry about the english.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

First excuse me for my bad English. I'm also new in prestashop. I buy a template "Shoppy". Now i'm trying to add bulgarian language and can't find some words to translate. 

"go to:

1) localization > translations

2) from dropdown select "front office translations"

3) from second select your theme

4) select your language and go next

you will be available to translate missing texts there"

this not work for me. There when i expand all the fields there are so many words to translate, but couple of them are missing. I'm trying to find them into the code, but again without success. If anyone could help me. Thanks in advance :) Have a great day

Hello everyone,

First excuse me for my bad English. I'm also new in prestashop. I buy a template "Shoppy". Now i'm trying to add bulgarian language and can't find some words to translate. 

"go to:

1) localization > translations

2) from dropdown select "front office translations"

3) from second select your theme

4) select your language and go next

you will be available to translate missing texts there"

this not work for me. There when i expand all the fields there are so many words to translate, but couple of them are missing. I'm trying to find them into the code, but again without success. If anyone could help me. Thanks in advance :) Have a great day

hello

may i know what part of shop you want to translate and what words you dont see there?