Hi there,

Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a way to make prestashop 1.6 discount codes uncombinable by default?

I'm aware that I can manually make each code uncombinable in the compatibility conditions section or do a mass change on the database but I was hoping there would be a way to make it so it is uncombinable by default as this is the preferred state for 99% of my discount codes. That way if I wish to allow combinations I can and there is a much reduced risk of discounts being combinable when they shouldn't be.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have regarding this and I appreciate any input you can give on the matter.

open file:
ADMIN_DIR/themes/default/template/controllers/cart_rules/conditions.tpl

search for:

<input type="checkbox" id="cart_rule_restriction" name="cart_rule_restriction" value="1" {if $cart_rules.unselected|@count}checked="checked"{/if} />

and change it to:

<input type="checkbox" id="cart_rule_restriction" name="cart_rule_restriction" value="1" checked="checked" />

and this option will be automatically selected

• Confused 1

This certainly helps to make it clear that these need to be adjusted so thank you very much for that but it's not quite what I was looking for.

I was hoping to have the cart rules themselves automatically in the uncombinable select area rather than the combinable one their normally in so if someone was to make a discount code and not adjust this section at all it would follow the uncombinable rule.

• 2 years later...
On 1/2/2016 at 4:59 AM, vekia said:

open file:

search for:

<input type="checkbox" id="cart_rule_restriction" name="cart_rule_restriction" value="1" {if $cart_rules.unselected|@count}checked="checked"{/if} />

and change it to:

<input type="checkbox" id="cart_rule_restriction" name="cart_rule_restriction" value="1" checked="checked" />

Hi Vekia,

I want same functionality which cyanoxide want.

I am using Prestashop 1.7.2.2. And want to select all cart rule in an Uncombinable select box instead of a combinable select box while adding new cart rule.

I changed in prestashop/admin928iq35ay/themes/default/template/controllers/cart_rules/form.js line number 482 & 483

$('#cart_rule_select_1').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=unselected&search=');
$('#cart_rule_select_2').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=selected&search=');

to 

$('#cart_rule_select_1').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=selected&search=');
$('#cart_rule_select_2').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=unselected&search=');

It select all cart rule in an Uncombinable select box. But, after saving it will in a Combinable box.

Edited by chirag_0110 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 02/01/2016 at 12:29 AM, vekia said:

open file:

search for:

and change it to:

On 02/01/2016 at 12:29 AM, vekia said:

open file:

search for:

and change it to:

This is not for what he is asking for, when you create a new cart rule, they automatically gets combined is there a way to have it so they are uncombined as default, i also deal with alot of vouchers and i have a module that create them automatically, and having to go everytime to uncombining them is time consuming imagine having to do that to 1000 voucher a day. what a joke