Prestashop One Page Checkout

datasi

Hello! i use the one page checkout module at my website and would need to change the order for where the buttons and lines are placed.

Forexample at the top of the checkout page i have the button for "register account on our website" and below there is E-mail then another box for registering to newsletter. I want the checkboxes to be together under e-mail

If you visit the URL Hidden and add a product to the cart you will see when you get to checkout you will see how the two boxes are placed

this is how i want it

Hope anyone know a solution for this! :)

Edited by datasi (see edit history)

Also another issue regarding shipping VAT not being shown correctly on the "quick cart"

When i add a product to cart it display the price without VAT but when i go to the checkout the price appear correctly and on the "quick cart"

The price is being shown without VAT and should be 99

But when visiting the checkout it display correctly. Anyone able to help with this aswell?

Edited by datasi (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

If  you are looking for an alternative checkout module, check our award winning module on below link. It allows you to modify design with drag and drop feature without editing code.

Knowband - One page checkout module for Prestashop

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/checkout-modules/18016-knowband-one-page-checkout-social-login-mailchimp.html