Can I Copy/paste My Prestashop Site As A Template For Another?

Hello

New here so forgive me if this is a dumb question.. Hoping someone could help.

I have an existing Prestashop site which is a heavily customised version of the Prestashop "Warehouse" theme (v 1.6.0.14). I want to build another site exactly the same as this one, but with a different domain name, brand, products etc..

My question is - could a developer "copy and paste" all the code of my existing website to use as a base template for another website? And if so, would this be a relatively simple task for a developer, or am I over-simplifying it?

Many thanks in advance for any feedback and advice.

James

Hello, and please forgive me for this dumb reply but:

I assume you are not talking about the Warehouse Theme made by "iqit", if so, then to duplicate this theme with a different domain would not be allowed.

Of course, if it is a paid for theme then if you require assistance in duplicating it then I am sure the developer would help you.

If your wanting to duplicate a basic Prestashop theme then this might help you

https://mypresta.eu/en/art/videos/how-to-duplicate-theme-in-prestashop-16.html

Paul

• Like 1

Hello, and please forgive me for this dumb reply but:

I assume you are not talking about the Warehouse Theme made by "iqit", if so, then to duplicate this theme with a different domain would not be allowed.

Of course, if it is a paid for theme then if you require assistance in duplicating it then I am sure the developer would help you.

If your wanting to duplicate a basic Prestashop theme then this might help you

https://mypresta.eu/en/art/videos/how-to-duplicate-theme-in-prestashop-16.html

Paul

Thanks Paul - yes my current site is built off the Warehouse theme by iqit, which we'd bought a license for. If I purchase another license, I assume it would be ok to duplicate my current site with it's customisations?