Problem with fidelity points

Hi guys,

when a customer returns an order what he can see in his points summery is:

#xxxxxxxx date 2 validation
#xxxxxxxx date 2 available
#xxxxxxxx date -2 canceled
#xxxxxxxx date 0 available
#xxxxxxxx date -2 canceled

As you can see, the points are canceled two times and he remains with a negative credit.
How to solve this?

Thanks.

Thank you, but I have no idea how to download the fixed module, moreover I have a Mac and I don't know which software to use.
Is there anybody who would send me the fixed module via email?
If there's someone so good, please send it to tbyte72[at]gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

• 2 months later...

I tried install loyalty module from PS 1.3 on PS1.2.5 and it's working better but...
there is a error on my shop:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Product::getIdProductAttributeMostExpsensive() in /home/.../public_html/modules/loyalty/loyalty.php on line 329

The problem is with loyalty.php and LoyaltyModule.php files...
only on one page with product. I think something is wrong with module were is text: "By buying this product you can collect up to..."

Could somebody help me?
Cheers

That's strange. From the error message, it appears that the getIdProductAttributeMostExpsensive() function doesn't exist on your site. It exists on mine though. Can you check classes/Product.php and make sure that a function called getIdProductAttributeMostExpsensive() exists about halfway through the file? If it doesn't, perhaps that file didn't overwrite or upload correctly.

thx rocky. I think module loyalty 1.7 (from PS 1.3.1) is not compatible with PS 1.2.5 :) and below.
Ive changed some code line on loyalty.php and LoyaltyModule.php and now its working but... :)

If somebody order 3 same items (50 points per item) and I cancel 2 items then system minus wrong points
Example:

Order:
3 apple - 150 points

Cancelled 2 apple and leave 1 apple - 150 points - 100points = 50 points

And Prestashop leave 100points to buyer and shoul leave 50 :)

somewhere need change code

I thought that bug was fixed in PrestaShop v1.3.1, but I can't find the bug report. If you do a clean install of PrestaShop v1.3.1 and the problem still exists, you should post the issue on the bug tracker.