Looking for Merchant Account Integration Module for PrestaShop

Hi Guys,

I am currently running a PrestaShop on my Website as a Shopping Cart with Paypal and Google Check out. I like it very much and it works great. I am based in the United States and I am looking to link the Shopping Cart directly to my Bank of America Merchant Account. I was wondering if anybody in here knows of a module or pluggin or addon I can use to help me integrate this module with my Merchant Account so that I can receive payments directly into my Account. Your help and pointing me to the right direction is highly appreciated - Thanks guys

User.

• 2 weeks later...
I have 2 payment modules for US merchants on my site (link in my signature).

FirstData and Authorize.net

I also use Paypal checout on my website and am looking to implemant a merchant account with First Data Global Gateway. Can anyone guide me in the right direction as to how to implement this on my site?

You can buy the First Data payment module on my site, assuming you already have an SSL certificate (if not, get one from your host).

It takes 2 minutes to install the module, and you can start receiving payments right away.

• 5 years later...

Hi Guys,

I am currently running a PrestaShop on my Website as a Shopping Cart with Paypal and Google Check out. I like it very much and it works great. I am based in the United States and I am looking to link the Shopping Cart directly to my Bank of America Merchant Account. I was wondering if anybody in here knows of a module or pluggin or addon I can use to help me integrate this module with my Merchant Account so that I can receive payments directly into my Account. Your help and pointing me to the right direction is highly appreciated - Thanks guys

User.

I'm having exactly the same needs. Could you or anyone inform me how to integrate payment with Bank of America?  

• Like 1