How Can I Make Nice Clean Looking Tabs On Product Pages

kdh38

Hello, how can I have my product pages have nice, clean looking tabs. I would like one for description, one for specifications, one for product videos, maybe make one for hop-up parts (my site will be selling RC cars and trucks and accessories). 

I have seen some tabs modules in the PrestaShop store, but the ones I noticed didn't look very clean. I like the look of some of the ones I have seen in some templates for sale, but i haven't been able to find a feature of the program or an add-on module that provides that cleanness.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Keith

Hi Bill, thanks for the response. So do you mean that I will need to buy the module and then hire someone to adjust the css?

I just thought that maybe I was missing finding the right tab module, since each tab module looks different

I wouldn't buy a module, I would post in the job forum with a link to the theme that has the "Look" you like. The person that gets the job should be able to do what you want with a free or inexpensive module included in the price of the job.

Or buy a module an play with the CSS yourself.

• Like 1

thank you Bill, I am rocking on ebay. I just want to build a nice ecommerce site. I have to have the tabs though. I know how to make normal websites from scratch, but thats using wysiwyg web builder programs. Ecom is different for me. Magento 2.0 is so clean but i have to know how to code to even change the homepage banners, and i dont. I tried trials of volusion shopify and bigcommerce, but I found prestashop to be much better exceot for i HAVE to have tabs. I'll check out what you mentioned . Thank you

• Like 1