Customer Cannot Login In Frontoffice Litespeed Server

Hello everybody,

My hosting company use a litespeed web server, i tried to install prestashop several times and I have same issue, customers can't login.

I installed presta from softaculous or source code, clear all cookies, disable smarty functions, disabled prestashop cache, result was the same.

What is weird is that when a customers trie to create an account, first step is ok and when it push register button, the page simply refresh and inside email box apears "1" number. When it tries to login by inserting email and password, notthing happening, if he tries to use "forgot password" and insert email, the site answer is email addres doesn't exist. I create customer account from backoffice and is the same issue.

Maybe is a redirect problem or database, i've searched all forums and nothing is close to my problem.

My website is this http://www.accesfoto.ro/presta19, is from last try to install it.

Thank you and hope someone could help me. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't replied earlier, it was a litespeed issue. Since I didn't receive any solution, I migrated on  apache webserver and everything work as it should. Probably there are shops running on litespeed webserver, they found a solution how to work with it but nobody want it to share their solution.