[SOLVED] Combinations not properly working

Hi,

I'm currently setting up a Prestashop for a company that sells sporting equipment in different sizes.

Using the combination generator we made combinations for the sizes. So for example we have a skate, which is avaible in EU size 38, 39, 40 and 41. We have an attribute group called Size, with attributes 38, 39, 40, 41. The default combination is the smallest size.

On the product page you can select a size, but when you click the add to cart button, the default combination is added to the cart instead of the selected combination. I've tried it with several products, and created new ones to test, but not a single one is functioning properly.

Could anyone help?

Thijs

I have been encountering the same problem as well. I also sell sporting goods, but mostly baseball and softball equipment and apparel. I have been working on getting my bat catalog setup and there are several combinations of lengths and weights that go with each type of bat. For example: One bat comes in only 1 length(34 inches), but can come in various weights(26 ounces, 27 ounces, 28 ounces or 30 ounces). The default is 34 inches/26 ounces so every time you go to add a different combination besides the default, it always puts the default in the cart. I am wanting to get my site up and running soon so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!