[SOLVED] validate.php is blank when finishing order

Hey there,

When I try to finish an order, after choosing the payment method and confirming the option, I get a blank "validate.php" page (except for the header and sidebar) with a 500 error (veryfied by Firebug). It happens to whatever payment method I choose. Seems link when reaches the line:

if ($result AND isset($order->id))

on PaymentMethod.php, it doesn't pass the condition.

First I thought it was a problem from a payment module I've installed but it's happening to all of the others.

Ok, I've checked my apache error log and here's what's happening when I try to user my PagSeguro paymento module:

[Wed Mar 31 12:20:09 2010] [error] [client 200.98.197.76] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function checkQuantities() on a non-object in /home/gohard/public_html/classes/Order.php on line 32, referer: http://www.gohard.com.br/modules/pagseguro/payment.php

And the same for bank wire:

[Wed Mar 31 12:26:10 2010] [error] [client 200.98.197.76] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function checkQuantities() on a non-object in /home/gohard/public_html/classes/Order.php on line 32, referer: http://www.gohard.com.br/modules/bankwire/payment.php

The line related on Order.php is:

if (!$cart->checkQuantities())

On the block:

/* Class FreeOrder to use PaymentModule (abstract class, cannot be instancied) */
class    FreeOrder extends PaymentModule {}

/* If some products have disappear */
if (!$cart->checkQuantities())
{
   $step = 0;
   $errors[] = Tools::displayError('An item in your cart is no longer available, you cannot proceed with your order');
}