Customers follow-up v1.0

This module lets you send emails to customers under certain conditions in an attempt to get them to make an order. By enabling the "1. Canceled carts" option, you can send a discount voucher valid for the specified number of days whenever a customer adds items to their cart, then leaves the site without making an order. By enabling the "2. Re-order" option, you can send a discount voucher to a customer whenever you've accepted a payment from them for an order. By enabling the "3. Best customers" option, you can send a discount voucher to a customer whenever they've spent over a certain amount on your website. By enabling the "4. Bad customers" option, you can send a discount voucher to customers who haven't made an order for a specified number of days.

On the configuration page, you can see how many customers fit these criteria and how many emails will be sent the next time the script is run. You can run it manually by entering the URL at the top of the configuration in your browser whenever you want to send emails out, or you can automatically run the script by entering the URL in your cPanel under "Cron jobs".

You can tick the "Delete outdated discounts during each launch to clean database" box on the configuration page to delete all generated vouchers that have passed the validity date you specified.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have a question about this, what if my 'best customers' have not bought anything for over the number of days to make them a 'bad customer'

Would they then receive two emails if I selected to send emails to best customers and bad customers?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...