[SOLVED] "Ultimate Webshop" next page button error

Hi, please, i am new with Presta.Everything works fine, but on product page (10 on the screen) when i click on next page (or whatever nr.) button, i´ve got error - page not found. I have more products than 10.
I was trying to find something similar but i didnt success.
Please can anyone tell me solution of my problem ?
Thank you.
Marian

Thank you for answer, but i think that solution is only for BO, ...that what is happening to me, is in FO. Customer wants to click on the next page button and is redirected to "not found-page" .
Do you know whats wrong ?

yup, all website is in slovak, so hopeful you will understand to do it.

try.... www.lacneproteiny.sk
on the left side is "Kategórie" (it means "Category) , select "Proteiny" , and u must go down to change from 50 to 10 products per page ....after you just hit the next page button and you will see the error "not found page - in slovakian language" ...its pretty strange, and i dont know what to do, so i keep 50 products on screen to do not need change a page for this moment,

Topic moved

I think the problem is that you are using the "Ultimate Webshop" theme. It was designed for Prestashop v1.0 and so is not compatible with Prestashop v1.2.5. Try copying product-sort.tpl and pagination.tpl from Prestashop v1.2.5 into the "Ultimate Webshop" theme. Perhaps that will fix the pagination problem.