Back Office Catalog Issues

Hi everyone,
I am having an issue with the back office catalog, I had once been able to modify the Combinations, Features, Customization, Discounts, and Attachments to all of my products. I hadn't modified any major features, I don't believe.. but now it won't even show me any information under those tabs anymore..

Can anyone give me some insight as to what may have changed or what settings I can correct?

Thank you for everything,

Tony

Most likely, a Javascript error has occurred with TinyMCE, or you didn't give TinyMCE long enough to load. In IE, check whether it says "Done, but with errors" in the bottom-left corner. If it does, click on the button to see the Javascript errors. If it doesn't, then there must be something else causing the problem. What speed is your Internet connection? I'm on a 1.5Mb and it can take about 20 seconds for TinyMCE to load for the first time. After it is cached, it is quick to load.

Normally I use Firefox, but for this test.. I brought up I.E. 7..

When I signed in there is no errors, when I click edit the product, there are no errors, but whenever I select any of the individual tabs it does stated "Error on page" and there error is on Line: 94 Char: 2 Error: Object required Code: 0 and gives me the URL.. I wonder if it IS that issue... but I am giving it plenty of time to load.

I am at work and it's a genetics lab that is on the campus of a University that stands as a Hub location for the internet.. I get like 50mbps on a bad day. It shouldn't be the issue?

I wish I could, unfortunately I am at work that has zero FTP access. :/
Stupid firewalls.. But I will look at it when I get home. There was no file error or anything listed (that I saw at least) but who knows..

Normally I'm not this stupid.. I have done everything I can and I can't see what the problem is. I will let you know if there is any issues I find on 94..

Alright, so I looked at this on my server and nope.. it isn't the TinyMCE.. I pull up line 94 in AdminCatalog and what I get is:

global $currentIndex;

if (((Tools::isSubmit('submitAddcategory') OR Tools::isSubmit('submitAddcategoryAndStay')) AND sizeof($this->adminCategories->_errors)) OR isset($_GET['updatecategory']) OR isset($_GET['addcategory']))
{

The global line is 93 and the "if" statement is called on 95.... there shouldn't be an issue with any of this if it had worked in the past..