How can i intergrate prestashop with cms

i need a portal system,not just a cart system ,or a news system;

joomla ,drupal can not fit my needs ,they need many custom work or need many third-party plugins.

news+articles+download+forum+cart+no need to install third-party plugins

Well in time Prestashop will have a complete CMS system

This will be done in several Phases.
As most of you are aware there is a basic editorial module already included in PS

Phase 1 - Create a new CMS module to handle new pages which will include the ability to add new pages edit & delete where the content will be updated into the DB instead of just updating the template files

Phase 2
Both modules & content sections within Prestashop will be available to edit in the back office without having to manully change the source. Also the ability for a built in news system & content Categories will be setup during this development phase

Phase 3 It might take several month to get to this phase but when CMS project has reached Phase 2
I plan to put up a road map for the CMS Project for Prestashop. And all your features & suggestions will be dully noted

Phase 4 By the time all the bugs etc. are resolved hopefully I can then look into the complete CMS portal

To get this project started we do need some funding for this as the development is not going to happen over night, by all means if the Prestashop team don't want me to go ahead with this project please let me know. Maybe they have there own solution around the corner?

Otherwise for the rest of you even a small donation will help to get this project off the ground ;)
You know where I am, no donations will be processed until we have enough funds to cover Phase 1 development

;-)

do you know any simple cart system?
no need many feature, just can list product , guest can add it to cart and buy it, pay for it ,no need to be a user,no need many pay method ,just use paypal.

WordPress WP e-Commerce