SHOPPING CART SUMMARY problem

Hi! It seems we have the same problem, my shopping cart was not displaying the right items too, but one thing i discovered was the items listing was the items was the items that have REDUCTION AMOUNT in the back office, i don't know if these are same problems as yours,

Hi i have fixed my problem , with regards to the On sale check, it wasnt the On sale check it was the reduction amount, if the reduction amount have quantity it shows on the summary cart,,, anyways try this i have fixed it my self thou im not sure if this will work to you im using the 1.2.5 version the one the called the STABLE VERSION

look for a file name "order.php" at about line 434 insert a new line add this 'myCart' => $cart->getProducts(true),

and at your themes folder look for a file name "shopping-cart.tpl" at line 138 replace
{foreach from=$products item=product name=productLoop} with this
{foreach from=$myCart item=product name=productLoop}

, well that's what i did after looking at the code for 3 hours :) hope this helps!

www.besqonline.com

look for a file name "order.php" at about line 434 you will see this

$smarty->assign(array(
'token_cart' => $token,
'productNumber' => $cart->nbProducts(),
'voucherAllowed' => Configuration::get('PS_VOUCHERS'),
'HOOK_SHOPPING_CART' => Module::hookExec('shoppingCart', $summary),
'HOOK_SHOPPING_CART_EXTRA' => Module::hookExec('shoppingCartExtra', $summary),
'shippingCost' => $cart->getOrderTotal(true, 5),
'shippingCostTaxExc' => $cart->getOrderTotal(false, 5),
'customizedDatas' => $customizedDatas,
'CUSTOMIZE_FILE' => _CUSTOMIZE_FILE_,
'CUSTOMIZE_TEXTFIELD' => _CUSTOMIZE_TEXTFIELD_,
'lastProductAdded' => $cart->getLastProduct()
));

insert this line of code

'myCart' => $cart->getProducts(true),

that will make you code look like this, the red one is the inserted one :)

$smarty->assign(array(
'myCart' => $cart->getProducts(true),
'token_cart' => $token,
'productNumber' => $cart->nbProducts(),
'voucherAllowed' => Configuration::get('PS_VOUCHERS'),
'HOOK_SHOPPING_CART' => Module::hookExec('shoppingCart', $summary),
'HOOK_SHOPPING_CART_EXTRA' => Module::hookExec('shoppingCartExtra', $summary),
'shippingCost' => $cart->getOrderTotal(true, 5),
'shippingCostTaxExc' => $cart->getOrderTotal(false, 5),
'customizedDatas' => $customizedDatas,
'CUSTOMIZE_FILE' => _CUSTOMIZE_FILE_,
'CUSTOMIZE_TEXTFIELD' => _CUSTOMIZE_TEXTFIELD_,
'lastProductAdded' => $cart->getLastProduct()
));

basically i have an array variable named myCart, after reading the code it seems that the summary cart was not getting the cartlist right, its getting the $products i don't know where that is declared thou, looking at the blockcart module code seems similar to the needs of the summary cart, so that's where i got this code from :) its running fine to me right now, i don't know if this is the right procedure to fix thou,,,

www.besqonline.com

Thank you,
I changed the code according to your instructions, both codes, in order.php and in shopping-cart.tpl from themes directory, and now the initial issue is gone, and appeared a new one.
Now, the cart doesn't show the products in it. It looks like in the picture below.

20531_27yS4SCO5QQJQENLeABs_t

ok are you asking if we can implement this "view summary cart" on the express checkout module? well i think yes it can, ok ill download the module and test it, ill try to modify it so we can see the summary of the items choose, is this what you want ? :)

I have recently installed this mod (as described in previous posts?), and it works really well but with one small issue, i guess its something i have done? but any ideas would really help.

When you add items to the cart and select the express check out, the items do not appear in the basket, they appear in the BO, the prices is correct and paypal will process the order, but these items appear to be missing, i have add a pic, it better explains what i mean.

I have also noticed this appears to be the case any time the cart summary is brought up

Thanks in advance of your help!

Ps i am using the latest and the previous versions of fire fox and i have tried it in safari too with no joy!

http://www.theromancestore.co.uk

Ivan

20694_zEFLCEhVLEJSDvnuHyON_t

hi captin bob, i haven't installed the express check out module yet it has lots of mods for me i guess im lazy on updating pasting this, as peter.marius said it was not working on our current version, but can you attach your order.php and the shopping-cart.tpl. I might be able to fix yours first in my free time :D and ill try to fix the express install as soon as i can ...

www.besqonline.com

captin_bob - your problem looks exactly like one I had. It was related to some of the blocks that I had added. I had to remove the newsletter and wishlist block from my front office pages (I still had them installed).

Are you using either of those? A suggestion might be to start removing the blocks you've added and see if that fixes your issue.

Ello ciscowrig, thats an intersting idea, i have some of those mods installed, i did think that the Express check out worked when i first installed it, i did install and rearrangement of some mods, so i will try that and report back lol

Many thanks for your imput!

Silencespr - I don't know that this will solve your issue. The key identifier of this wishlist issue is seen in captin_bob's image. The red circle, no products showing up in the cart, but a total.

I think there may be two separate issues. However - reinstalling doesn't fix the issue I've described. You can have the module installed, but you can not have it as a block on the page like the cart or categories. It can't be there at all. There must be conflicting code when both the wishlist and the cart are called together on the same page.

Yeah - I'm going to say then it really is a completely separate issue from the one captin_bob and I had.

Almost more coding maybe? How much customizing have you done? Are you still using the prestashop theme or have you chosen another one?

I believe that page is the shopping-cart.tpl within the theme you're using. Maybe the code that generates those numbers has been edited or the theme you swtiched to does not have it in there correctly. Has it always been like that or did it just start?

If you complete the order does it process correctly?

Yeah - I'm going to say then it really is a completely separate issue from the one captin_bob and I had.

Almost more coding maybe? How much customizing have you done? Are you still using the prestashop theme or have you chosen another one?

I believe that page is the shopping-cart.tpl within the theme you're using. Maybe the code that generates those numbers has been edited or the theme you swtiched to does not have it in there correctly. Has it always been like that or did it just start?

If you complete the order does it process correctly?

it worked with new theme and then at the admin panel i clicked erase all products and i guess after that this whole cluster fuck has started, im gonna try to run default theme.... see if that helps.

Hi! captin bob try this fix, backup your php and tpl just incase it gone worst :D, guys just to clear things out this fix was originally not for "Express Checkout from Ioncannon", I haven't installed the module yet so I can't fix this yet, but as captin bob gave me his order.php and the tpl it was used in the Express Checkout module(am i right bob? :D) , so if this works this might work for all of us too. but keep in mind we all have different themes (tpl).

PS: sorry bob for the late reply i got tanggled here,

order_captin bob fix.zip

I have the same problem form the first topic and i solved him using the block wishlist from version 1.2.4.0 .

The problem is that the version 1.2.5.0 from block wishlist add all products from the wishlist to the cart with value 0€ .

Did any off you have the problem with the pictures displaying a big ? when you view a wishlist?

I have the same problem form the first topic and i solved him using the block wishlist from version 1.2.4.0 .

The problem is that the version 1.2.5.0 from block wishlist add all products from the wishlist to the cart with value 0€ .

Did any off you have the problem with the pictures displaying a big ? when you view a wishlist?

I have to correct this... the conflict is not solved and i have detected that just happen when i have block cart and block wishlist in left column.

I just have reported in bug track.

• 4 months later...
basically i have an array variable named myCart, after reading the code it seems that the summary cart was not getting the cartlist right, its getting the $products i don't know where that is declared thou, looking at the blockcart module code seems similar to the needs of the summary cart, so that's where i got this code from :) its running fine to me right now, i don't know if this is the right procedure to fix thou,,,

www.besqonline.com

Thank you kouzen this solve mine problem too. It was totally same.
Good work