A server error occurred while loading the tabs: some tabs could not be loaded

Hello, I just installed prestashop 1.6.1.2 and while trying to add products, the save and save & stay button keep spinning and i got error message: 

A server error occurred while loading the tabs: some tabs could not be loaded.

Please try again by refreshing the page.
If you are still encountering this problem, please check your server logs or contact your hosting provider for assistance.

I pressed ctrl+shift+j and got this information:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Please who can help me go further?

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/414444-product-edit-cannot-save-and-stay-button-supplier-section-it-keeps-spinning/

Please follow the steps to remove disabled = "disabled" from all the .tpl files under admin!@#!@#!@\themes\default\template\controllers\products\

it should stop spinning....Thanks!

Edited by JoelWebsites (see edit history)
  • Like 1

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/414444-product-edit-cannot-save-and-stay-button-supplier-section-it-keeps-spinning/

Please follow the steps to remove disabled = "disabled" from all the .tpl files under admin!@#!@#!@\themes\default\template\controllers\products\

it should stop spinning....Thanks!

Hi, i tried this but still no luck.

Can you copy paste the TPL code here? And tell me the names of the files u made the changes?..the button should atleast not be disabled and should be clickable..after if you made the changes properly...

Hello, i just tried on mozilla firefox and its no more spinning. Although it takes a little time before it stops spinning. Still spinning on chrome though. Thanks for this. But one more thing, Disable="Disable" appeared in five instances in a single .tpl file. Do I need to delete all five instances or just the bottom of the page where it appears n button tag?

Here's the code:

{*
* 2007-2015 PrestaShop
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to [email protected] so we can send you a copy immediately.
* DISCLAIMER
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.
*  @author PrestaShop SA <[email protected]>
*  @copyright  2007-2015 PrestaShop SA
*  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
*  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
*}
<div id="product-associations" class="panel product-tab">
<input type="hidden" name="submitted_tabs[]" value="Associations" />
<h3>{l s='Associations'}</h3>
{include file="controllers/products/multishop/check_fields.tpl" product_tab="Associations"}
<div id="no_default_category" class="alert alert-info">
{l s='Please select a default category.'}
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="category_box" type="category_box"}</span></div>
<label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="category_block">
{l s='Associated categories'}
</label>
<div class="col-lg-9">
<div id="category_block">
{$category_tree}
</div>
<a class="btn btn-link bt-icon confirm_leave" href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminCategories')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}&addcategory">
<i class="icon-plus-sign"></i> {l s='Create new category'} <i class="icon-external-link-sign"></i>
</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="id_category_default" type="default"}</span></div>
<label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="id_category_default">
<span class="label-tooltip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="{l s='The default category is the main category for your product, and is displayed by default.'}">
{l s='Default category'}
</span>
</label>
<div class="col-lg-5">
<select id="id_category_default" name="id_category_default">
{foreach from=$selected_cat item=cat}
<option value="{$cat.id_category}" {if $id_category_default == $cat.id_category}selected="selected"{/if} >{$cat.name}</option>
{/foreach}
</select>
</div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-lg-3" for="product_autocomplete_input">
<span class="label-tooltip" data-toggle="tooltip"
title="{l s='You can indicate existing products as accessories for this product.'}{l s='Start by typing the first letters of the product\'s name, then select the product from the drop-down list.'}{l s='Do not forget to save the product afterwards!'}">
{l s='Accessories'}
</span>
</label>
<div class="col-lg-5">
<input type="hidden" name="inputAccessories" id="inputAccessories" value="{foreach from=$accessories item=accessory}{$accessory.id_product}-{/foreach}" />
<input type="hidden" name="nameAccessories" id="nameAccessories" value="{foreach from=$accessories item=accessory}{$accessory.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}¤{/foreach}" />
<div id="ajax_choose_product">
<div class="input-group">
<input type="text" id="product_autocomplete_input" name="product_autocomplete_input" />
<span class="input-group-addon"><i class="icon-search"></i></span>
</div>
</div>

<div id="divAccessories">
{foreach from=$accessories item=accessory}
<div class="form-control-static">
<button type="button" class="btn btn-default delAccessory" name="{$accessory.id_product}">
<i class="icon-remove text-danger"></i>
</button>
{$accessory.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{if !empty($accessory.reference)} {l s='(ref: %s)' sprintf=$accessory.reference}{/if}
</div>
{/foreach}
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-lg-3" for="id_manufacturer">{l s='Manufacturer'}</label>
<div class="col-lg-5">
<select name="id_manufacturer" id="id_manufacturer">
<option value="0">- {l s='Choose (optional)'} -</option>
{if $product->id_manufacturer}
<option value="{$product->id_manufacturer}" selected="selected">{$product->manufacturer_name}</option>
{/if}
<option disabled="disabled">-</option>
</select>
</div>
<div class="col-lg-4">
<a class="btn btn-link bt-icon confirm_leave" style="margin-bottom:0" href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminManufacturers')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}&addmanufacturer">
<i class="icon-plus-sign"></i> {l s='Create new manufacturer'} <i class="icon-external-link-sign"></i>
</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="panel-footer">
<a href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminProducts')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{if isset($smarty.request.page) && $smarty.request.page > 1}&submitFilterproduct={$smarty.request.page|intval}{/if}" class="btn btn-default"><i class="process-icon-cancel"></i> {l s='Cancel'}</a>
<button type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> {l s='Save'}</button>
<button type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>
</div>
</div>

delete it from everywhere from all the tpl files under admin!@#!@#!@\themes\default\template\controllers\products\ 

spinning will be there bt the button will be clickable try and see..

Thank you. I am already doing that. Spinning is no more there when i use mozilla firefox. But its there on chrome although clickable.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Hello

Serving all friends

I did not activate the error and save the keys Save and stay in my product. (Version 1.6.1.2) Google fonts to wipe cache and finally having to reinstall PrestaShop Smarty gave all I did not.

I went to the hosts and servers and .... In short, the reason that I do not know why:

1-- to upgrade the PHP version 5.3 (native) to 5.5 and then bring back to 5.3 (native)

2-- with memcache and memcached modules uncheck and check again the modules

Do not refresh 3-- in cpanel.

4-- cache management - advanced parameters - performance and browser refresh will not be forgotten

The problem was solved.

Also, in most cases the problem is with the control panel is cpanel