Fatal error 1.6.1.1.

Hello,

I get this: 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property StockAvailable->id_product is empty' in public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:909 Stack trace: #0 public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(246): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/cyberst4/domains/hygieneperpallet.nl/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(652): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 public_html/classes/stock/StockAvailable.php(406): ObjectModelCore->update(false) #3 public_html/Core/Business/Stock/Core_Business_Stock_StockManager.php(127): StockAvailableCore->update() #4 public_html/classes/stock/StockAvailable.php(472): Core_Business_Stock_StockManager->updateQuantity(Object(Product), '217', -36, NULL) #5 public_html/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(473): StockAvailableCore::updateQuanti inpublic_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 909

This happen when you want to check out  afther you selected your bank and hit the confirm button.

Any one knows what causes this?

I use 1.6.1.1. and Multistore

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)

Thanks for your reply.

I dont use stockmanagement at all. I turned the option off.

Have done db clean up.

I still get errors. 

When people order. I dont get a order status and i dont see any product in the order...

This is wat you see afther as customer when u make an order " Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart "

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)

Oke, it seems i have fixed it now.

I went to the SQL DB and put all stock quantity on 100. 

Even know stock management was off. I think the stock was conflicting with the minimum order quantity. I had products with 30 stock and minimum order quantity 48. 

I think this shouldnt be a conflict when u have stock management off!!!!