Attributes missing from the Orders. Help!

Hello. I need your help!

Ok so when an order is placed on my site, some attributes that show in the product page won't show in the order page or the invoice when I'm viewing it. Therefore I can't tell what the client selected which is a big problem.

My products have many combinations due to all the available attributes and values. I used Prestashop to auto generate all the combinations that effect the price and edit them one by one. The attributes that have no effect on the price were created manually apart from main combinations (on their own).

For example: Product X has the following attributes: "Size", "Quantity" and "Color" (lets say 10 values for each attribute). As you select the size and quantity, the price changes but not when you pick the color as it has no effect on the price. So instead of embedding it with Size and Quantity and generating 1000 combinations, what I did was generate only 100 from Size and Quantity and create all the colors manually one value/color in each combination.

It does work fine on the product page but after the order is placed Prestashop will only show me the Size and Quantity and nothing else in the back office . How can I figure out what color they picked?

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Edited by Amunra (see edit history)