Can't log into PSADMIN

On Monday, October 12th I was able to log into my PSadmin.  On Tuesday, October 13th, I was told my login was incorrect.  I did nothing to change it.  I have repeatedly requested a password reset thru LOST PASSWORD and have never received an email to do this.  I have contacted customer service daily since this problem occurred and was told it was a problem thru my hosting company.  Not sure why I was told that since the rest of my website was working fine.  I contacted my hosting company and was told the problem was with PrestaShop - it is their login.    Very frustrating.  I changed nothing - only the products that I have for sale.  It's been almost a year since I installed and set up my website.  PrestaShop only has support from 1-5PM EST Monday thru Friday.  Ridiculous.  Please HELP???  

Hi

I assume you have access to your database, so check if your username is still in employees table.

If it is and you can change it directly there. Follow http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/prestashop-15/308-password-change-via-database

tutorial. Clear browser cache and cookies and try again.

You can do this also before any database change and also try to use browsers private/incognito mode to login.

OK, I followed your instructions and it still doesn't seem to work.

The problem seems to be that the field that has the old COOKIE KEY is 32 characters and the new COOKIE KEY and PW is almost double that.  Even though I am told that the edit worked, once I leave, clear my cookies/cache, log back into PS ADMIN - it is not allowing me to log back in.

When I go back into CPanel, etc. it shows the old COOKIE KEY is still there.

Please advise.