Sudden issue , please Help

without any prior notice, my website didn't load any thing, 

i didn't made any change at the code, at the last time i opened prestashop, every thing looked smooth and normal

yesterday when i open it , noting is loaded expect html pages & photos, the issue is  Php didn't work at all.

initially, i thought that the issue from the web hosting company , they check that every thing is fine with them and they gave me below report and they suggest to contact prestashop directly.

--------------------------------++
[13-Oct-2015 06:20:03 America/New_York] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nozhatyc/public_html/ic/classes/Tools.php on line 3010
[13-Oct-2015 06:20:10 America/New_York] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'gettext.so' in Unknown on line 0
[13-Oct-2015 06:20:10 America/New_York] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nozhatyc/public_html/ic/classes/Tools.php on line 3010
[13-Oct-2015 06:23:43 America/New_York] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'gettext.so' in Unknown on line 0

You need to check Tools.php file for coding. We would request you to please contact your web developer ask for the coding they assist you in that further. As well from the server end there is no any issue. 

---------------------------------++

any one can help:-

typcially this indicates a corrupted file.

If you have back up you can upload classes/Tools.php

if you do not have back up, then download and unzip your version of PrestaShop then upload that one.  Note: any custom changes would be lost.

here is list of downloadable PS versions

https://www.prestashop.com/en/developers-versions#previous-version