"Add to Cart" button not displayed / shown. only "More" button

Salam / Hi.

I can't seem to get the "add to cart" button to be displayed or shwon under each prouct..I've been troubleshooting this for 1 whole week now. Alaready do categories and product cleanups, reimport CSV.. All products have been made "available for order" , and I already check the "show add to cart button" in the theme edit module. Also catalog mode is not enabled.  Does anybody have any Idea how to make this done? Thanks in advance for all the help guys.

Peace

Your issue can be corrected one of two ways. You can either add stock to the products, or you can disable stock management. It is not showing the button because none of the products are "for sale" because there is no stock or you have the stock management set to not sell the products when you are out of stock.

Your issue can be corrected one of two ways. You can either add stock to the products, or you can disable stock management. It is not showing the button because none of the products are "for sale" because there is no stock or you have the stock management set to not sell the products when you are out of stock.

Thanks!!! works like a charm. the funny thing is, I also suddenly thought the same thing, to add products, just before I read your reply. anyway Thanks :)